サイトアイコン Boot macOS

A flexible Tenerife itinerary for a first visit

We have ten full days in Tenerife. We'll stay in the south, but don't want every day to revolve around driving. The first version of our plan has a few easy beach days, a visit to Teide when conditions allow, and one or two trips to smaller towns. What I'm unsure about is how much time to leave between longer outings. Roads, heat, and late starts can change the day. We would still like to leave room for a change of plans if clouds or wind make a particular coast less appealing. I came across [url=https://tenerifeholiday.top]10 days in tenerife[/url] while comparing possible schedules, but I'd rather hear how people actually paced a similar trip. Some unscheduled time between outings might make the whole plan easier to enjoy, especially if we have an early start for the mountain. Would you set aside fixed days for the mountain and the north, or decide closer to the time after checking forecasts? We could have a car for the longer trips and use buses or walk on the quieter days. I'm especially interested in which outings deserve a full day and which are comfortable as shorter trips from the south. If you've planned a similar stay, what would you keep flexible, and where would you avoid trying to fit too much into one day?
モバイルバージョンを終了