Choosing a base in southern Tenerife

ホーム › フォーラム › Discussions › Choosing a base in southern Tenerife

  • このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #78905 返信
      LiamDrow
      ゲスト

      I’m planning a ten-day trip to Tenerife in late July, and I’m trying to make an itinerary that leaves room for the weather rather than treating every day the same. The beach forecast looks reliably warm, but I keep reading that a drive into the mountains can feel very different, especially if we stay out after sunset. We want several relaxed days near the water, alongside a walk near Teide and a couple of shorter trips to towns away from the resort area. I came across [url=https://tenerifeguide.top]tenerife weather in july and august[/url] while deciding what clothes and timings make sense, but I would appreciate advice from people who have actually made a similar trip. Would you commit to a set date for the upland outing, or keep that day flexible until the forecast is clearer? An early start is possible for us, although we do not want to spend the entire holiday racing from place to place. I am still trying to judge whether light layers are enough for an evening at higher altitude or if a proper jacket is useful. If you have travelled there around this time, how did you balance heat, driving time, and rest days? I would be grateful for practical advice on pacing the trip.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: Choosing a base in southern Tenerife
あなたの情報: